Advantages (according to our specialist)
- Beautiful early medieval dress for Viking outfits
- Historical colors and pattern
- Decorated with embroidery
This early medieval dress is perfect for Viking reenactment, LARP and Cosplay. This type of dress is based on images in early medieval manuscripts and on surviving clothing remnants from the Viking Age. In the Middle Ages and early Middle Ages people often wore contrasting colors, as with this dress where the sleeves and neck contrast with the rest. The use of color is historical: many Vikings wore colors such as brown and green. These colors could be made from cheap natural pigments. Wealthier Vikings wore colors like blue and red. This elegant design dress can be combined well with accessories such as coats, belts, bags and pouches.
Material: 100% cotton
Color: sand and natural
Size: XS up to XXXL (size chart see below)
Washing prescriptions: hand wash
Based on a historical original
Shipment weight (g): 1000 *
This item is produced in limited quantities only. This means that every piece is unique. Sizes & finish may vary lightly from piece to piece.
Packaged with 100% recycled material
When packaging this item, we exclusively use 100% recycled plastic and recycled paper/cardboard from FSC certified forests. We reuse a large part of the material directly without the intervention of a recycling process.
Recycle the material by separating your waste:
1. Cardboard: separate or reuse your paper.
2. Plastic cushions, clothing bags and plastic tape: separate or reuse your plastic. If possible, pierce the cushions with a volume reduction needle.
3. Paper packaging for jewelry and small items: these have a plastic inner layer. Remove these, then separate your paper and plastic.