Advantages (according to our specialist)
- Perfect for pirate costume and 17th century
- Wool, extra warm for cold days
- Excellent Mytholon quality
This cloak is suitable for reenactment, cosplay and LARP. The cloak is made of wool. It is wide-cut and has a stand-up collar. The cloak can be closed with the button at the front. It has a split at the back, so that the wearer has extra freedom of movement during active movements.
Based on a historical original
Shipment weight (g): 3000 *
This item is produced in limited quantities only. This means that every piece is unique. Sizes & finish may vary lightly from piece to piece.
Packaged with 100% recycled material
When packaging this item, we exclusively use 100% recycled plastic and recycled paper/cardboard from FSC certified forests. We reuse a large part of the material directly without the intervention of a recycling process.
Recycle the material by separating your waste:
1. Cardboard: separate or reuse your paper.
2. Plastic cushions, clothing bags and plastic tape: separate or reuse your plastic. If possible, pierce the cushions with a volume reduction needle.
3. Paper packaging for jewelry and small items: these have a plastic inner layer. Remove these, then separate your paper and plastic.