The Wall tent is one of the most occurring type of tents. This tent was already used by the Romans and was even still used at the American Frontiers. The high side walls of the tent end in a roof. This canvas tent measures 4,5 x 3 metre. In the middle it is 2,5 metre high and it has walls of 1,10 metre.
This tent is delivered excluding building material like poles and tent pegs.
- Material: 100% cotton, approx. 560 g/rm - equals approx. 360 g/m²
- Dimensions: approx. 4.50 x 3.00 m
- Central height: approx. 2.50 m
- Sidewalls height: approx. 1.10 m
- Weight: approx. 20 kg
- Delivery excluding poles, pegs etc.
Made in Europe
5-year manufacturer's warranty on the seams connecting the panels of fabric in the
event they fully come apart on their own (subject to appropriate use).
This item cannot be shipped to countries outside the EU due to its length.
This item is produced in limited quantities only. This means that every piece is unique. Sizes & finish may vary lightly from piece to piece.