Product detail page
Select the items you wish to add to your cart
This sword is based on finds in Great Britain and Scandinavia. Comparable swords are exhibited in i.a. the British Museum, the National Museum of Ireland and the Universitetets Oldsaksamling, Oslo. The blade is made of EN45 steel with a Scale of Rockwell hardness of HRC 50. The pommel and the upper cross-guard are forged from one piece and riveted to the tang.The sword was made in Scotland.
- Total length: approx. 94 cm
- Blade length: approx. 75 cm
- Blade width at the guard: approx. 35 mm
- Blade width at the point: approx. 19mm
- Cutting edge: 2.5 to 3mm, rounded
- Weight: approx. 950 g
- Blade material: EN45 spring steel
- Balance point: approx. 9 cm from the guard
- Rockwell hardness: approx. 50 HRC
This sword is a Petersen type C.
This item is produced in limited quantities only. This means that every piece is unique. Sizes & finish may vary lightly from piece to piece.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Click here for more information on the European arms acts.
22a + 22(Extended reviews)
8(producten op basis profiel)
9recent bekeken producten (slider)
99disclaimer© Celtic Webmerchant - Theme developed by totalli t|m e-commerce