Advantages (according to our specialist)
- Can be combined with hangeroc
- Based on historical Viking dresses
- Good basis for Viking outfit
This early medieval dress is perfect for Viking reenactment, LARP and Cosplay. This type of dress is based on images in early medieval manuscripts and on surviving clothing remnants from the Viking Age. This dress is a typically elegant and simple early medieval design. You can use the dress as a basis for your outfit, and further customize it completely to your liking with hangeroc, cloak, belt, bag and other accessories of your choice.
Material: 100% cotton
Size: XS up to XXXL (size chart see below)
Washing prescriptions: hand wash
Based on a historical original
Shipment weight (g): 1000 *
This item is produced in limited quantities only. This means that every piece is unique. Sizes & finish may vary lightly from piece to piece.
Packaged with 100% recycled material
When packaging this item, we exclusively use 100% recycled plastic and recycled paper/cardboard from FSC certified forests. We reuse a large part of the material directly without the intervention of a recycling process.
Recycle the material by separating your waste:
1. Cardboard: separate or reuse your paper.
2. Plastic cushions, clothing bags and plastic tape: separate or reuse your plastic. If possible, pierce the cushions with a volume reduction needle.
3. Paper packaging for jewelry and small items: these have a plastic inner layer. Remove these, then separate your paper and plastic.