Swords like this were forged between the 12th and 14th century, although just few originals have been excavated.
This sword has a blade of EN45 carbon steel with a Rockwell hardness of 50 HRC.Details:
Total length: approx. 96cm
Blade length: approx. 76cm
- Blade width at the guard: approx. 4.9cm
- Blade width at the point: approx. 25mm
- Cutting edge: approx. 2.5 to 3mm
- Weight: approx. 1150g
- Blade material: EN45 spring steel
- Balance point: approx. 13cm from the guard
- Rockwell hardness: approx. 50HRC Product details:
Length: 96 cm;
Blade length: 76 cm;
Grip length: 20 cm;
Blade width at guard: 4.9 cm;
Weight: 1150 g;
Steel type: EN45 spring steel, hardness 50-52 HRC;
Edge: blunt (3 mm, battle-ready) / Razor sharp;
Tang construction: Full tang construction;
Grip wrapping: Wood, Leather;
Based on a historic original: Yes;
Transport weight (in gram): 3000 *
This item is produced in limited quantities only. This means that every piece is unique. Sizes & finish may vary lightly from piece to piece.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Click here for more information on the European arms acts.