This sword is made after various 13th-14th century originals. Swords like these where commonly used by the aristocratie all over Europe. This sword is made for re-enactment and marthial arts.The hardened spring steel blade is forged through to the pommel and riveted to the hilt's end.
The wooden hilt is wrapped with leather. Guard and pommel are made of steel. The tip is rounded.
- Total length: approx. 94 cm
- Blade length: approx. 76 cm
- Blade width at the guard: approx. 3.8 mm
- Blade width at the tip: approx. 19 mm
- Cutting edge: 2.5 to 3mm
- Weight: approx. 1100g
- Blade material: EN45 spring steel
- Balance point: approx. 7 cm from the guard
- Rockwell hardness: approx. 50 HRCProduct details:
Length: 94 cm;
Blade length: 76 cm ;
Blade width at guard: 3.8 cm;
Weight: 1100 g;
Balance point from guard: 7 cm;
Steel type: EN45 spring steel, hardness 50 HRC;
Edge: blunt (3 mm, battle-ready) / Razor sharp;
Tang construction: Full tang construction;
Grip wrapping: Wood, Leather;
Based on a historic original: Yes;
Transport weight (in gram): 3000 *
This item is produced in limited quantities only. This means that every piece is unique. Sizes & finish may vary lightly from piece to piece.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Click here for more information on the European arms acts.