Repairing LARP weapons
Often it is already possible to repair small parts of the LARP weapon. But here we go into the larger repair work.
- fine black sandpaper
- sand the LARP sword lightly.
- make sure to remove all dust from the sword
- repair any damage to the foam
- after the glue has cured, sand it down so it doesn't bulge
- make a mix of latex and paint that is suitable for to use for latex
- Paint the part of the sword you want to paint
- Pay extra attention to the edges of the sword, these are the most to endure
- Paint several layers to provide the sword with a better latex coating
Click here for our range of larp weapons