This stylish and impressive suit of armour is perfect for Role Playing and is comfortable to wear. The suit of armour is made of 1 mm thick carbon steel and consists of arm protectors, pauldrons, breast plate, back plate, tassets and greaves.
- Breast plate. Width: 61,5 cm, Length: 45 cm. 1 mm thick steel with leather inlay.
- Back plate. Width: 55 cm, Length: 40 cm. 1 mm thick steel with leather inlay.
- Pauldrons. 1 mm thick steel.
- Arm protectors. Width: 18 cm, Length: 22 cm. 1 mm thick steel with leather inlay.
- Greaves. Width: 22 cm, Length: 30,5 cm. 1 mm thick steel with leather inlay.
Tip: How to adjust the finish of your armour and weaponry
Luxurious (polished)- polish the steel with metal polish or toothpaste. You can even give the item a mirror-like polish. Test on a small surface first!
Handmade (matte)- soak the steel in cola for 40 minutes to 20 hours. Check regularly and treat with black sandpaper.
Antique (patinated) leave the steel to rust for some time in a damp environment, preferably outside. Remove the red layer of rust, to reveal the corroded top layer.
Please note. After finishing the product yourself, the warranty and return right expire. Celtic WebMerchant is not responsible for the obtained result.