The hardened spring steel blade is forged through to the pommel and riveted to the hilt's end.
The wooden hilt is wrapped with leather. Guard and pommel are made of steel. The tip is rounded.
- Total length: approx. 94 cm
- Blade length: approx. 76 cm
- Blade width at the guard: approx. 3.8 mm
- Blade width at the tip: approx. 19 mm
- Cutting edge: 2.5 to 3mm
- Weight: approx. 1100g
- Blade material: EN45 spring steel
- Balance point: approx. 7 cm from the guard
- Rockwell hardness: approx. 50 HRC
This item is produced in limited quantities only. This means that every piece is unique. Sizes & finish may vary lightly from piece to piece.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Click here for more information on the European arms acts.
No specifications found